"We get to watch the amazing things that God is doing in their lives, but we also get the honor and blessing of pouring into their lives and cheering them on!"
Jim & Rachelle Boone, Housing Directors
"The Bridge House offers structure and in recovery we all need structure and we all need Jesus" Bridge House Resident
"I was an addict most of my life, Bridge House gave me the opportunity to grow not only in Christ, but as a responsible adult, I witnessed the blessings God gives us when we're obedient." Former Bridge House Resident
who can live in the bridge house?
- Men and Women who have completed the approved application, background check, and interview process. Click Here for the online application.
- Men and Women who desire to stay clean from drugs and alcohol and want to live their life God's way.
What do we ask of each resident?
- Stay drug and chemical free
- Understand and follow the house guidelines
- Maintain accountability to the leadership of the House
- Attend Sunday morning and Wednesday evening worship services
- Attend one additional twelve-step recovery meeting each week
- Attend counseling sessions as scheduled by House leadership
- Gain employment as soon as possible
- Pay rent each week
- Maintain proper upkeep of the House and property
- Respect the rights and property of others